Builders with a mission to build, improve and expand living spaces for Londoners. Creating spaces that are finished to the high standards, comfortable, and practical is our joy. Our company feels proud to leave owners with a home they love.
With a track record of delighted customers across London, we are on the lookout for the next challenge.
Established in 2011 as a construction arm to an architectural practice,Credence Store quickly outgrew its origins and became independent.
We now boast an expert team in a full range of home improvement projects. These include
We also offer a full package of build, design and management.
- Experts and reliable tradesmen with many years of experience in their field
HOW DO WE WORK?
HOW IT BEGINS:
- We provide a free detailed quotation and initial consultation, which we explain in basic English to make it clear and easy to understand, as some of our clients might not been previously involved with building works.
- After our office team accepts the quote , we provide our clients with a written contract as well as a program and duration of the project.
- We take a payment before the work has started and provide clients with weekly reports of the accomplished tasks.
- We hold Public Liability and Employers insurances. As every project has defects liability period, we can obtain additional insurances for works.
- Credence Store ensures testing and certifying of Gas and Electric installations.
- If the project is subject to building control we will liaise with building control surveyor to ensure the project complies with Building regulations.
- If you are unsure, we are always ready to provide professional consultations, including those of architect, structural engineer, planning and design for a reasonable charge.
WHY CHOOSE THE CREDENCE STORE?
- Credence Store is a member of the Federation Master Builders (FMB) and abides by the FMB Code of Practice. Being a member of FMB shows that we take pride in the quality of our work and we match it with an equally well-run business.
- Credence Store core team consist of experienced and qualified construction managers, tradesman and an office support team.
- All our tradesman know their work and supported by Gas Safe registered engineers and NICEIC approved electricians.
- We put emphasis on planning and timely reporting, as well as communicating with all involved parties.
Employing Credence Store ensures successful completion of your project with focus on quality and efficiency.